Friday, July 06, 2007

Here it is...

The Plan

Is to change the way people look at me. I'm a pretty goofy guy these days. Not afraid of how I laugh or how dorky I may look sometimes. That kind of stuff I don't worry about but I want to be painted with a different brush as Matt Chandler might put it. My actions haven't always been the best or even well thought out but I feel like in the the last 6 months God has changed my views on certain things. I find myself being more passive and I want to be more understanding of other peoples struggles because my struggles are just as dark, difficult and overwhelming. We're all on this earth together so why not help each other through it instead of beating our peers down with religion. Which is what I for a time did. I feel like these days I look for the beauty in the heart of God's people instead of the dark parts of the soul. Lord, help to never again turn back to my old ways.