Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Can I Have a Do-Over?

That's Life

Sometimes I get so frustrated with life. Frustrated with people. Frustrated with circumstance. Frustrated with moral issues. Frustrated with stupid mistakes. Frustrated with decision. I think a lot of this frustration is birthed in an inability to achieve perfect happiness. It's difficult to accept that that will never occur here on earth and when you come to that reality it drives you insane. Because then regret sneaks in and reminds you of how this decision and that decision could have guided you closer to that perfect happiness.

Don't Let Me Forget

If i'm ever selfish or self-centered, procede to slap me in the face. When you're on the other end of this vicious current, it really sucks...bad. I realized lately through experience that I have to make a dedicated effort to build relationships and focus on all aspects including spiritual. I'm so tired of surface level relationships that don't seem to be effective in moving forward. I seem to be stuck in the same junk and not getting anywhere. Maybe I just need some change. I'm sorry if i've ever been selfish and sorry if i've ever caused pain. Call me out. Let's make amends.

Baptized

I got baptized Sunday. I had been saved for 5 years now but I never was baptized. I moved on to Faith shortly after I got saved. Indecision on whether I was gonna join faith the first year or so and pride led me to keep putting it off but I finally got the nerve to get it done. I hope that in Baptism some of those dark parts of my heart will be buried and i'll be raised to walk in a new life.

New TV

I'm no doubt excited about my new TV. 32" Samsung LCD Flat Panel with a built in HDTV tuner. It was a nerve racking decision. I had about 5 different TV's I was looking at knowing I would be keeping this TV for years to come. It'll be a great TV to hang on the living room wall when I buy a house later this year. Exciting.