Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Word on the Street

I've definitely decided that I need to blog more than every 18 days so here I am making an attempt to change my ways...

RAMM

I was hoping today I would be blogging about how great RAMM was last night. I tried to express my feelings on it in the last week but I don't think I got through. RAMM was nothing better than average last night. The highlight was seeing Danny, Kim and Danielle Gillean. But to the point: I'm out on RAMM. I think I might ask Philip about mentoring me each week with a little bible studying. I just really need some serious spiritual food that i'm not getting on Tuesday nights. I'm struggling and I need to be challenged.

Prosperity Gospel

What a rediculous concept. It goes against everything the bible says and it ignores the lives of the disciples. They were poor and they died badly. Boiled to death badly. Research this. You'll be shocked.