Monday, May 28, 2007

How Long?

I believe it's been over 3 months...

Unfortunately I have no time to do this anymore.

Vacation

I'm off to Galveston with the family! I have almost the whole week off (except Friday) so we are off to the beach to relax and do some body boarding. I love going to the beach. It's nice to spend the whole day not having to wear shoes or a shirt (unless restaurants require it). The only downside could be the unusually rainy weather. Hopefully it'll pass..

Country

Recently I bought a 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac and I was joking that since I have a Ford I HAVE to listen to country...lol. Well I listened to my new country satellite station once or twice and I was hooked. Now you can't get me off of Sirius Satellite channel 60. I'm even considering going and seeing Billy Currington at Billy Bob's on June 3! ha! What has happened to me!!? I'm going to be lookin out for concerts to go to so hit me up if you see one!

Pray For Your Peeps

Whether or not you think they need it, pray for your friends. This may seem a bit sappy but everyone struggles and everyone makes mistakes. We all need strength so hook it up.