Monday, March 27, 2006

New Mp3 Player

It's been a long time since I have posted but a lot has sure been on my mind. Just because I don't post doesn't mean i've fallen out...just means I'm probably not ready to talk about it...

I need a new mp3 player. I'm thinkin maybe I do need an Ipod. The one I have now only holds 256mb and thats just not cutting it. I have about 14 Matt Chandler sermons and i've found that I can probably only hold 20 or so and thats not going to cut it. Matt Chandler sermons are probably my favorite thing to talk about right now. That guy has really had a huge affect on my life. His sermons have caused me to examine my life and realized how far I am from having it figured it out. His down to earth style really challenges the person I tend to be. Also, if it wasn't for me listening to his sermons and studying them in depth I might have never found a passion for teaching/speaking. I always thought it was something I wasn't capable of and the thought of it didn't really excite me. But now just the thought of talking to ppl about Jesus truly ignites my soul.

Please labor with me in prayer...we all need it.