Saturday, March 11, 2006

Let Us Pray

If you're new to my website please take some time to read a few of my posts. It's fairly new and I want everyone to get caught up.

In the meantime pray for me and I will pray for you. I pray that God will break the parts of my heart that need to be broken and mold them to His form. Also, God has convicted my heart for India. There is a trip being organized for late summer early fall and I feel that God is calling me to that. I've heard about the trip but I hadn't surrendered myself to go. I think the reason was selfish more than anything. Afraid to leave my comfort zone and reluctant to give up almost 2 weeks vacation. So pray for that and my heart being ready. Feel free to email me if you have a specific prayer request or just something you need to get off your chest.

danielgearner@sbcglobal.net