Monday, August 14, 2006

Wondering What's Next

So i've given up on trying to forecast my life cause it seems God is always pointing me in these different directions. For a long time I thought that TXU was where God wanted me and I had peace with that. But after a dreadful summer (that hasn't yet ended) and running into a friend at Chick-fil-a, it seems God has some new plans. New job? School? It seems inevitable because God's voice is getting pretty dang loud.

So it's time I start making up for mistakes and lost time. Lately God has made it clear that I need to be making a better effort in reaching out to the community. We had a meeting last Sunday night about it to let everyone know what was on my mind. It sparked a lively discussion and a great opportunity to hear everyones thoughts. God has made it clear that He wants to be a leader or even THE leader in Community Outreach. I feel such a strong sense of urgency and I am so excited to see what God has planned for our community.